In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the URL www.eu-cadap-org (hereinafter the PORTAL) is a domain owned by the INTERNATIONAL AND IBERO-AMERICAN FOUNDATION FOR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND POLICY, F.S.P. (hereinafter FIIAPP) F.S.P. with registered office at C/ Beatriz de Bobadilla, 18 – 28040 Madrid (Spain) C.I.F. G 82053851y with e-mail address: email@example.com and registered in the Register of Foundations Nº MAD-398.
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the PORTAL are the property of FIIAPP or third parties, and it may not be understood that the use of or access to the site and/or services gives the user any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs.
Likewise, the contents published on the website, its graphic design, images, databases and source code are the intellectual property of FIIAPP or third parties, without it being understood that, by virtue of the provisions of this Legal Notice, none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over said contents may be transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the PORTAL and the services provided through it.
Access to this website is the sole responsibility of the users. Simple access to the PORTAL does not imply any kind of relationship between FIIAPP and the user. By accessing it you accept the following terms and conditions.
Access to this website is free of charge and viewing it does not require any prior subscription or registration. Users must use the information contained in this website in compliance with the legislation applicable in each case, respecting the intellectual property rights of the FIIAPP or third parties. Users shall not use the services made available by the FIIAPP to carry out any action that may cause damage or alterations to the contents, nor shall they hinder the proper functioning of the website. The user will not cause technical problems of any kind, transferring elements that may carry computer viruses or damage, interfere with or intercept all or part of this website, and in particular will refrain from:
- Publishing content that is offensive, slanderous, libellous, racist, discriminatory or that in any other way may harm the rights of third parties.
- Publishing data, personal images or private information of third parties.
- Using the service to make unauthorised commercial communications or collect data from other users.
- Publishing intellectual works belonging to third parties without their authorization.
- Posting files that contain viruses or that in any way could damage another user’s equipment or software.
- Publishing content that could violate the right to honor, privacy or the self-image of third parties.
- Publishing outside the WEBSITE data, images, documents or any other content extracted from the service and which belong to other WEBSITE users or to FIIAPP.
Under no circumstances will the FIIAPP be responsible for the inappropriate use of this website or its contents, or for the consequences that such use may cause.
FIIAPP has the right to unilaterally modify the services offered on the WEBSITE, as well as to add, modify or delete without prior notice the information contained on its WEBSITE, as well as the services provided on the WEBSITE. FIIAPP may cease at any time and without prior notice in the provision of its services through the WEBSITE as well as modify the service provided.